[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

Jeez, I never knew this started lol. I already have Deathmatch, so if anyone wants it, let me know. Muchoman and greengiant, add me opn steam and I'll get the games to you.

Edited by F13Bubba

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Sorry Waco, but it doesn't let you gift to someone who already owns it, directly through Steam. You could send it via email to the person (has to be the email they use for the Steam account) because then it can't check, but not everyone may want to share that email. But still, we can just use some TF2 items or something, or the Portal 2 coupons that everyone recently got.

Is that a requirement of the trading system? I was under the impression that people could just give through the trading system but I guess since you just did it, you probably know better than I.

Anyone interested in trading anything for shoot many robots?

Do you own Binding of Isaac? I won that, but already own it and the expansion. I do not, however, own Shoot Many Robots, so definitely open to trade it.

Ahaha :lol:

I think we all own too many steam games :D

That and I think we should have had each drawing separate and thus people would only enter for games they didn't own. Having them all rolled into one was kind of a clusterf**k