[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

Out of curiosity, is the HL2: DM game the one that I contributed or someone else? It doesn't say who it is from in the list and just want to know if I should send mine over to F13Bubba.

yes it was sorry i thought i had updated the first post. clearly i didnt do it properly :P . its fixed now. thanks again :)

Is that a requirement of the trading system? I was under the impression that people could just give through the trading system but I guess since you just did it, you probably know better than I.

I thought you could "Trade" (not Gift) games to people who already own them. that way it gets stored in their inventory.

That and I think we should have had each drawing separate and thus people would only enter for games they didn't own. Having them all rolled into one was kind of a clustercrap

yeah my bad on that one. i was trying to make it truly a random draw rather than "clay can only win x or y out of 26 games". if it got to that then i could have been accused of playing favourites etc. and it required locating all games on all entrants steam accounts. and some of you have a metric S%#&ton of games :lol:

Edited by bilcliff

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you own Binding of Isaac? I won that, but already own it and the expansion. I do not, however, own Shoot Many Robots, so definitely open to trade it.

already have Binding of Isaac its awesome!

Edited by Tazman167

Jeez, I never knew this started lol. I already have Deathmatch, so if anyone wants it, let me know. Muchoman and greengiant, add me opn steam and I'll get the games to you.

I guess since I can't gift Deathmatch to you if you already have it, just let me know where to send it.

started sending prizes tonight. unfortunatley due to time zone differences many of you were offline. so i have sent friend requests.

members i cannot locate in the steam group and or are not listed on occ profiles:

locutus

Coors

Silas13013

NickK47

please either pm me your steam id or add me: bilcliff

Invite accepted, bilclif. If Steam says I'm busy, I'm busy but not too busy, so don't let that stop you.

Steam is telling me I have a new gift, but it doesn't show it :(

Have you accepted the gift? You should be able to using the envelope icon by your account name in the upper left or the "Pending Gifts" area of the inventory screen.

Invite accepted, bilclif. If Steam says I'm busy, I'm busy but not too busy, so don't let that stop you.

Have you accepted the gift? You should be able to using the envelope icon by your account name in the upper left or the "Pending Gifts" area of the inventory screen.

It shows 0 :(