Father's day activities

dr_bowtie

If my father shows his face around me one of us will go to jail the other the morgue we work together yes but he is in the field I am in the warehouse we talk on the phone for work only and I will not attend any family get together if i know he will be going

Okay, I'm gonna ask why? Why do you hate your dad so much? If it's none of my business and you don't want to put it online then that's fine but I would try to talk to him.

As for me. I won't be doing anything with my dad, he died 3 yrs ago.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a drunk who just gets belligerent when people try to help him up when he falls on his (_._) telling them how stupid they are cussing them telling them they aren't worth a s*** ect...

The last time this happened and I was around was my Grandmothers( his mom) 86th birthday. It took 4 of my uncles to keep me away from him luckily it was outside while grandma was inside and i dont think anybody mentioned it to her.

sounds like a fun topic....

Wife and kids are taking me here

http://www.charltonp...ial_events.html

been wanting to go for the last 10+ years... now I am finally going........................

Cool Dude. The family is taking our father to Niko's (or something like that) for dinner and going to head home and see what happens from there.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Simply Dad just likes to spend time. :D

The kids voted to take me to the classic auto show. While there is not 4000 of them, there are enough 60 & 70's Mopars for me. Then to my favorite Ethiopian restaurant.</p><p>Hopefully then some one on one time with my wife for the first time since she got out of the hospital.

Made my dad a homemade card and got him an AutoZone gift card. He has really been getting into cars as a hobby, which is nice to see. 1700 miles away, but he will be down here soon with my mom!

The kids voted to take me to the classic auto show. While there is not 4000 of them, there are enough 60 & 70's Mopars for me. Then to my favorite Ethiopian restaurant.</p><p>Hopefully then some one on one time with my wife for the first time since she got out of the hospital.

Off topic but nice to see someone else who like ethiopian food. *drools emote*

Had a quiet afternoon playing cards with the family.