Juicing

So I got a juicer today and having been enjoying it for the past few hours. Anyone on here do much juicing? If so, any recipes you'd recommend trying out? So far I've just tried a lot of basic stuff.

So I got a juicer today and having been enjoying it for the past few hours. Anyone on here do much juicing? If so, any recipes you'd recommend trying out? So far I've just tried a lot of basic stuff.

I saw this thread and thought juicing as in steroids for some reason. lol2.gif

Me too. :lol:

My parents have an old food processor that has a juicer attachment, but we don't use it too much. We do make smoothies a lot in the blender though, which those are always delicious.

I immediately thought of injecting horse steroids when I saw the thread title. To my surprise and delight, this thread is actually about fruit juice. While I can't afford a proper juicer, I always look for juice with nothing added. The "Simply" range of juice is pretty good, I drink one bottle of their apple juice weekly.

I thought it would be another one of those terribly translated spam things about steroids :lol:

Hooray! My thread is about steroids and soda pop, I'm so proud of this thread. :teehee:

Grape and apple sounds pretty good, might try that. I'm mostly doing fruits right now, just trying to ease my way into juicing. A very common recipe that I tried first was carrots and apples, which was surprisingly very good.

As for juicers being a pain to clean, I see that on some reviews but most seem to find it easy, I certainly didn't have any trouble cleaning it myself.

Hooray! My thread is about steroids and soda pop, I'm so proud of this thread. :teehee:

Grape and apple sounds pretty good, might try that. I'm mostly doing fruits right now, just trying to ease my way into juicing. A very common recipe that I tried first was carrots and apples, which was surprisingly very good.

As for juicers being a pain to clean, I see that on some reviews but most seem to find it easy, I certainly didn't have any trouble cleaning it myself.

Hahaha yeah sorry about that, BTW I love juice! (as in fruit juice I mean). ph34r2.giflol2.gif