This cat can fly...

Waco

Posthumously, but still. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154283/Cats-away-Artist-turns-dead-pet-flying-helicopter-killed-car.html#ixzz1wqTKkNt4

The guy is a bit odd...but the flying cat is hilariously disturbing and awesome. Can you imagine that flying past when you're walking through the park? :teehee:

article-2154283-136ED7F3000005DC-412_634x412.jpg

Disturbing, but I wonder what a cat that's still living would think? "Damn it, how do I steer this thing to catch that bird?"

Inb4 greenpeace knocks at your door. :lol:

I think you mean PETA, but yeah.

PETA would follow suit, but I'm sure greenpeace would be none too happy about it either. It doesn't matter though, you got my point. :lol:

Artists will do anything for a buck, even try to disturb. Still could be put to funny uses. I imagine a flying squirrel would've been funnier :teehee:

I think it was because he liked his cat, but sure. :lol:

I find this increasingly hilarious

Oh btw I hate cats (exception jaguars, I want a pet jaguar) except now I see there can be a point to them through some badas taxidermy quadrocopters

Yeah I saw this in the Funny Videos section early, awesome haha

I find this increasingly hilarious

Oh btw I hate cats (exception jaguars, I want a pet jaguar) except now I see there can be a point to them through some badas taxidermy quadrocopters

I have off and on dislike for cats, definitely more of a dog person!