So THIS is what the mobile version of OCC looks like...

Andrewr05

You must be rather stupid to challenge the owner of a website? Especially with an attitude like that and bragging about how you got banned from all other tech sites.

All I can say is Thank you dear Bosco :cheers:

Right on Dave :thumbsup: I mean when someone begs for it, you just have to give them what they want!

...dear dave...

Z77 mobo

16Gb of ram

2x Vertex 4 SSDs

HAF X

and a few other bits

:lol:

Edited by Il_napoletano
  • Like 2

OCC can now be added to his list of banned sites. Its guys like him on the net that really hurts forums and I personally can't stand that sort of attitude.

He is now longer welcomed here at OCC and was banned by me personally.

Mad respect for you on this - seriously. :cheers:

So many sites/organizations let people like this poison the place up and slowly the good folks leave or become less frequent. When I admin'd a forum, I would have dropped kicked his butt so hard his ISP would feel the sting. We don't pay to hang out here. We are here because you allow us to be here. You work hard to keep this place running... and we just take advantage of it. If someone makes no bones about not wanting to be here there is no reason for them to be here.

What I find interesting about this guy is he wants to join the military. He won't survive - they will boot him so quick ...or make his life hell before they do. Even if his superiors do nothing, if he isn't a team player his fellow soldiers will let him know that stuff won't fly.

Edited by Fogel

What I find interesting about this guy is he wants to join the military. He won't survive - they will boot him so quick ...or make his life hell before they do. Even if his superiors do nothing, if he isn't a team player his fellow soldiers will let him know that stuff won't fly.

His own men might even shoot him :lol: