NVIDIA is Preparing Something..

bp9801

I never said I couldn't get it to work.

Their drivers just plain suck plain and simple.

I'm starting to agree. :lol:

You buy me GTX 680's and I will pay you the difference and you got yourself a deal :lol:

Hmm. On second thought, I'll just keep my 5970. :lol:

I've been waiting to see if Nyt would really mess up, insult someone and have to buy someone a game on steam again.

Its funny because I cant remember what happened that time :lol: Wasn't it ebayneko ? I remember offering to buy him something and then he declined. Still cant remember exactly what happened :lol:

Its funny because I cant remember what happened that time :lol: Wasn't it ebayneko ? I remember offering to buy him something and then he declined. Still cant remember exactly what happened :lol:

I think it was the 580 with 590 in tri sli

I would have actually had to do research on AMD cards to come up with an equivalent ...tho it would make more sense since you switch back and forth between Nvidia and AMD.

Heck I dont even know what card Im getting next :lol:

I've had : HD5770, HD5850, HD5870, HD5970, GTX470, GTX480, HD6970, GTX560, GTX580, HD7970 - I want something I havent had before so I can have fun overclocking it so all of those are out of the question. Not getting a GTX680, my friend sold his GTX680 SLI and told me not to get them - He said the drivers were immature, adaptive v-sync is crap, mega stuttering on a SINGLE card not even talking about SLI. He bought my GTX560's :lol: Think I'll be going for a Gigabyte GTX570 OC :) Was considering a HD7870 but I want PhysX and dont want top reformat my SSD for new AMD drivers that suck :lol:

Heck I dont even know what card Im getting next :lol:

I told you! The 450 :lol:

Not getting a GTX680, my friend sold his GTX680 SLI and told me not to get them - He said the drivers were immature, adaptive v-sync is crap, mega stuttering on a SINGLE card not even talking about SLI. He bought my GTX560's :lol:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!

You have a friend that is litterally just like you??? :blink:

He gave up two 680s in SLI for two 560s (non-TI)??? :whoa:

Quick, someone send a quarantine team down to South Africa to contain this outbreak! Next thing you know it the market is going to be flooded with high performance current gen cards being exchanged for mid-range last gen cards! :ph34r: Hold on, someone clone Nyt and his friend and let them propagate!

I have a GTX 570 I will trade for a GTX 680. :cool2:

Not getting a GTX680, my friend sold his GTX680 SLI and told me not to get them - He said the drivers were immature, adaptive v-sync is crap, mega stuttering on a SINGLE card not even talking about SLI. He bought my GTX560's :lol:

Methinks both you need to figure out how to configure your hardware properly. No issues here on HD 7970 Crossfire, single card, or GTX 680's SLI, or single card.

• Like 1

Not getting a GTX680, my friend sold his GTX680 SLI and told me not to get them - He said the drivers were immature, adaptive v-sync is crap, mega stuttering on a SINGLE card not even talking about SLI. He bought my GTX560's :lol: Think I'll be going for a Gigabyte GTX570 OC :) Was considering a HD7870 but I want PhysX and dont want top reformat my SSD for new AMD drivers that suck :lol:

Sounds like user error to me :lol:

The 680's drivers are a huge improvement over the old 200 series drivers. Everyone I know that has a 680 is not seeing what you are talking about at all. Based on what you are describing it sounds like he doesn't know how to operate the NVIDIA control panel :down:

I have seen some of the issues are you talking about with the 580's but not with the 680's.

No more arguing?????????????

This has been a very interesting thread. Thank you everyone.

Um ... how can the 680 be a rebadged 670? A new 660 and 670 are supposedly coming out later this year. IF nyt is right then the old 680 will have to be renamed, wouldn't it?

Anybody?