GTX 600s might release in April

Prunes

Very nice! So in direct response to my question, 58MHz. Which manufacturer were your 570s again ...and I'm guessing you are WCing for all of those?

MSI reference card, and yes, watercooled.

From what I've read:

GK104 - March 23

GK110 - Q3/Q4 2012 ...obviously speculation, doubt we'll get Bosco to confirm/deny ...but Aug/Sept is likely choice right now

August? That'll make an excellent birth day present :D

I may only get 2 considering how those alone will crush nyt s 7970s.

Keep telling yourself that ... Overclocking the mem on the 7970 is waaay more beneficial than overclocking the 680 since its 384bit vs 256bit :)

Would be a good competition ... After hearing the stock clocks are 1000mhz, I dont think I have a chance :P

But in two years when you're sitting with GK110, I'll be getting some 15nm cards :biggrin: Im going to skip the rest of the 28nm card series, the 7970's do everything I need them to. Then I'll get like dual GTX990's or HD10970's :woot:

Keep telling yourself that ... Overclocking the mem on the 7970 is waaay more beneficial than overclocking the 680 since its 384bit vs 256bit :)

Would be a good competition ... After hearing the stock clocks are 1000mhz, I dont think I have a chance :P

But in two years when you're sitting with GK110, I'll be getting some 15nm cards :biggrin: Im going to skip the rest of the 28nm card series, the 7970's do everything I need them to. Then I'll get like dual GTX990's or HD10970's :woot:

> implying someone building a rig like the hive won't be upgrading in 2 years