Borderlands 2 coming September 18!

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not a fan of minor DLC haha especially when free mods by fans can add heaps more content to games than these official bit of DLC. Tiny DLC to me just makes it seem like they want to milk the game for money.

A vehicle may be tiny (and thus, like I said, I wouldn't buy it), but a character with a whole new slew of skills is hardly tiny. And of course, it's optional...if the character doesn't appeal to you, you lose nothing by not buying it.

Still not a fan of minor DLC haha especially when free mods by fans can add heaps more content to games than these official bit of DLC. Tiny DLC to me just makes it seem like they want to milk the game for money.

I agree, it is a slippery slope to start down on, so hopefully they can keep it all under control

I agree, it is a slippery slope to start down on, so hopefully they can keep it all under control

As long as it doesn't get as obsessive as TF2 hats.

I mean Blue Panda brought up that were a bunch of grown (primarily) men essentially playing with dolls. :lol:

But IDFC, I think its awesome when I unlock a new head for one of the characters through an achievement or quest.

:P

As long as it doesn't get as obsessive as TF2 hats.

I mean Blue Panda brought up that were a bunch of grown (primarily) men essentially playing with dolls. :lol:

But IDFC, I think its awesome when I unlock a new head for one of the characters through an achievement or quest.

I would just like to say that we are playing with dolls can make shoot things until their head's pop. Or they can just vanish in a puff of blood like the shotgun I recently picked up does to stuff.

I would just like to say that we are playing with dolls can make shoot things until their head's pop. Or they can just vanish in a puff of blood like the shotgun I recently picked up does to stuff.

So yeah, that makes it different!

:whistling:

@andrewr wasnt it you who collected bobbleheads? cause i got a marcus one here :evilgrin:
Indeed I do/did, I sold off a bunch of my stuff though.

I'm sure some of you have seen this: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150243

I think I'll be sticking with Torchlight II until this is fixed...don't want to risk it.

Lame -- hadn't seen that one.

As for the dress up -- I like getting new parts too...haha. It's less barbie doll effect here.

I'm still a bit disappointed in the game after playing a bit this past weekend. The menus are a bit annoying, and it seems to console-esk :P

I'm frustrated with the long runs to places just to return to find my next mission is in the same far away place with no fast travel. The maps are klunky compared to the first one and the leveling doesn't ever make me feel dominating. Why are level 8 enemies still "difficult" when I'm level 17? Why can't I beat down on them as they constantly respawn in areas? And on top of that -- the respawing...wtf -- bosses too?!?! :nono:

it seems to console-esk
"esque"

The leveling doesn't ever make me feel dominating. Why are level 8 enemies still "difficult" when I'm level 17? Why can't I beat down on them as they constantly respawn in areas? And on top of that -- the respawing...wtf -- bosses too?!?! :nono:
I noticed the same exact thing here.

There is something seriously weird happening behind the scenes with the leveling system.

I'm level 16-17 as well and level 13 'badass nomads' are just about impossible to kill short of spamming grenades and going through half my ammo cache.