Where did Nuclear go?

Brutality

Nuclear was my OC mentor couple of months back, but suddenly he stopped responding to my replies and messages, and it's been a while now, so I thought I'd ask if someone maybe knows why.

I am not rushing his return or anything, it would just be nice to know why he "disappeared".

Edited by Brutality

I clicked this topic thinking that someone was gonna talk about where the discussion about nuclear energy went. After the crapushima accident that topic was pretty big for a while, but now it's pretty much dead again, at least from my point of view.

Got no info about the Nuclear you're talking about though. :-)

wow speaking of oldies...Bishop has spoke.

anyways i'm guessing the same thing in getting busy or bored with computers. i didn't post on OCC for like a year at one point. now i'm might say something every few weeks.

Wow that is a name I haven't heard in a long long long time. Don't know what happened to him as I don't think I have spoken to him since I sold my phase unit.

If he is like me then maybe he hit the point where he was just burnt out on computers. Its what made me quit working here a few years ago. If it wasn't for boinker I may still be in that rut.

The same thing happened to me about 2 years or so ago. My love for cars have taken over in a lot of aspects. I've always been a gear head, but in the last 2 years, I've been financially stable enough to make my dream cars a reality. This military deployment (away from my cars) has rekindled my computer love. Hopefully it doesn't dissipate when I get back to the states.

The last post I seen from Nuclear was a few months ago. He used to be crazy active. Then he dropped off and didn't post for a couple years. He post's every now and then, but isn't a daily poster anymore.

Edited by sYstEmATiC