Corsair Giveaway

Bosco

My favorite Corsair product would have to be Corsair memory or the H50/70 products, always reliable products no matter what you buy from them...I use their ram in all my computers. I am waiting on the 600T case next week and can hardly wait.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite Corsair product is definitely their PSU, i bought one after my old PSU blew up . . . . literally. at first i wasn't really sure because i never use them before, but i decided to give it a try & it was worth it and if i build another rig i will definitely buy a Corsair PSU.

I juat finnished my build, and i toped it off with the 12 gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 kit and i LOve it. runnin speed : 948.1 MHz (1:4) @ 10-10-10-30

helped give me my blazen clock speed of 4385.03 MHz. Corsair will be in all my builds from now on!!!!!

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2012915 my cpuz results.

My favorite Corsair product would have to be my first, I recently purchased a Corsair SSD (X32), for my main hard drive, containing my OS. I cant imagine I had waited so long after experiencing these results. I cant wait to upgrade this one for future storage!

I have two power supplies from Corsair that I'm really quite fond of. These two have actually been a blessing since Antec had gone down hill. The first is my modular Corsair 1k watt PSU. I bought this initially when I had all my harddrives in a gaming computer that was also being used for a home server. This beast has never given me a single ounce of trouble, and has stayed quiet while running strong during the 3+ years that I've owned it. The other Corsair PSU, which was picked up from a sale on Newegg, was a 600 watt professional series non-modular PSU. Surprisingly, this little thing is also extremely quiet and has served me well for about 2 years now. Both PSU's have very nicely covered cables and feel solid when held or moved around within a case. The PSU's themselves are attractively painted, and seem to have a very thick coat/type of paint on them. Through the years that I've owned them, I feel that Corsair has taken the time and paid attention to detail to make sure quality was put into these PSU's. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Corsair Dominator ddr2 2x2gb 1066mhz ram. The best I have ever owned, still own them now. Great all around product I love the design and the durability, not to mention the overclocking. I’m also a big fan of the power supply lineup by Corsair although I don’t own one.

I only have one corsair product so far and that's the corsair HS1 gaming headset. It's extremely comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, I really like the quality of it and how it hasn't broken down on me in a year where as most other headsets tend to be pretty fragile. Sound quality is great as well, using it mostly for Gaming though as it has a mic as well.

At the moment the only Corsair product I have is a 550VX. Started reading how a fried power supply can toast other components and started getting paranoid. Now I'm not so paranoid. I've been eyeballing the H100 for a while; may decide to get one of those in the near future and would definitely consider other Corsair products as well. Too many give Corsair praise for it to be just hot air.