Bulldozer & Ivy-bridge

Here is my 10-cents as of today.

1. Having been an AMD user in the past, and watching them evolve over the last 15 years, Amd may come close to SB performance. Most likely will not surpass.

2. Upon imminent arrival of BD, Intel will Lower SB pricing across the board.

3. The "which is better " wars will commence again with price point becoming a factor. There will always be Intel and AMD fanboys.

I had a post here almost two months ago now for a new Intel Rig. Im in desperate need now with SWTOR just around the corner and having to reduce my resolution and game settings for even todays good games.

Now just waiting for AMD to release, get the price drop from Intel and get some new hardware. If ,by the off chance miracle, AMD does actually exceed Intel performance and matching price point, the whole game changes, but i doubt it at this time.

What rumors are going around are telling me now is that BD is being shipped to retailers this week for release mid-Sept which is actually just the following week. <x-fingers> What do you think Ccokeman??

Edited by Kwok

Here is my 10-cents as of today.

1. Having been an AMD user in the past, and watching them evolve over the last 15 years, Amd may come close to SB performance. Most likely will not surpass.

2. Upon imminent arrival of BD, Intel will Lower SB pricing across the board.

3. The "which is better " wars will commence again with price point becoming a factor. There will always be Intel and AMD fanboys.

I had a post here almost two months ago now for a new Intel Rig. Im in desperate need now with SWTOR just around the corner and having to reduce my resolution and game settings for even todays good games.

Now just waiting for AMD to release, get the price drop from Intel and get some new hardware. If ,by the off chance miracle, AMD does actually exceed Intel performance and matching price point, the whole game changes, but i doubt it at this time.

What rumors are going around are telling me now is that BD is being shipped to retailers this week for release mid-Sept which is actually just the following week. What do you think Ccokeman??

My lips are sealed for the time being! Although I know a few things as fact I just cannot spill any beans! Most of it is out there if you look hard enough........ I respect my NDA's

My lips are sealed for the time being! Although I know a few things as fact I just cannot spill any beans! Most of it is out there if you look hard enough........ I respect my NDA's

If they beat the rig in your sig i'm going to flatline!