MINECRAFT

BluePanda

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's blandothegreat? He was the last one on, and the server almost immediately ran out of memory and crashed. I have it allocated 3 GB so it should be MORE than enough...I'll get it back up in a second.

EDIT: It's taking a while to go down since it's cleaning up all the memory. I'll increase the memory limit to 4 GB to see if it helps. I didn't even notice it crashed last night even though it was eating an entire core on the machine. :lol:

Who's blandothegreat? He was the last one on, and the server almost immediately ran out of memory and crashed. I have it allocated 3 GB so it should be MORE than enough...I'll get it back up in a second.

EDIT: It's taking a while to go down since it's cleaning up all the memory. I'll increase the memory limit to 4 GB to see if it helps. I didn't even notice it crashed last night even though it was eating an entire core on the machine. :lol:

I have no idea who that is. Never seen him on there before. Hopefully he didn't mess anything up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We actually took it down over a month ago now. It was a wasteland and it was starting to become a pain keeping it going with the issues we've been having with AMD drivers. The final world is HUGE (thanks to a couple people flying around for hours on end) but I can host it if people want a copy of the world.

Ah. Good to know. Any good mods you can recommend?

I know we were running quite a few mods on the server...Bukkit Essentials is on there at the very least. I didn't ever really play once the mods were on there, I preferred it without mods.