MINECRAFT

BluePanda

Can I get a list of mods that are installed? I see that I can type /help and get the commands available, but I'm not able to use all of them I noticed.

who created the giant canyon by the spawn? looks like someone got carried away with voxel already.

Pretty sure that's a part of the game, nobody touched the spawn with voxel, or at least that was the idea, I can see that it's been changed up a bit though.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure that's a part of the game, nobody touched the spawn with voxel, or at least that was the idea, I can see that it's been changed up a bit though.

That canyon is natural? wow, impressive. I actually died because of that thing though.

I just made it safe. put a fence and some lights around it and stuff.

anybody build anything yet? I haven't been on yet today

Nice house. :D

Also, to whoever made the village near it, nice work, it looks great, I love the way in integrates into the land. :D

thanks that was mine and PsychoPlatypus' village

I have no idea what mods are in use, how to use them, or what they do. I just know the default commands for OP's in MC are no longer working :-/

We're using VoxelSniper, SimplelWarp, and Essentials.

SimpleWarp commands:

to create new: /setwarp <name>

to delete: /delwarp <name>

to warp: /warp <name>

To learn the essential commands type: /help essentials

To learn about VoxelSniper watch

and other tutorials on youtube. Also the Wiki page has the commands and a cheat sheet on the right which is VERY VERY helpful

also, it's very easy to mess up w/ voxelsniper in the beginning while you're still figuring out the commands. remember /u <number> is an undo button (;

edit: ya not being able to adjust time of day really sucks. not sure what's going on there. At least /toggledownfall still works so that's good. Found it: /time <day/night/dawn/dusk>

edit 2: I highly suggest using the JohnSmith Texture Pack on the OCC server. Everything a few others and I are building don't look nearly as good w/ the vanilla textures

edit 3: Is there a global difficulty setting? I suggest Easy so these zombies will stop breaking the doors in the village

Edited by _TheAlexO

New project :evilgrin: (WIP)

Later tonight I'll add a river going through it, along with buildings built into the sides w/ a path leading to the top

to get there /warp mountainrange

Edited by _TheAlexO

Triple Post!

BP, when you get a chance, can you install WorldEdit and Residence ?

WorldEdit is for the small details that VoxelSniper just isn't that great for.

Residence for claiming land so no one can grief it. If someone got on and blew up my floating home I would be beyond mad. But with Residence I can designate that area as my own so no one can build or destroy anything in the area

Triple Post!

BP, when you get a chance, can you install WorldEdit and Residence ?

WorldEdit is for the small details that VoxelSniper just isn't that great for.

Residence for claiming land so no one can grief it. If someone got on and blew up my floating home I would be beyond mad. But with Residence I can designate that area as my own so no one can build or destroy anything in the area

Something to claim a plot of land would be nice.