MINECRAFT

BluePanda

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on the server recently, I'm waiting for the 1.9 update to release, endermen are just too annoying right now for the sort of thing I'm going for on the server.

I've been playing a lot of the Skyblock map as well, it's actually a lot of fun, although kind of slow.

I haven't been on the server recently, I'm waiting for the 1.9 update to release, endermen are just too annoying right now for the sort of thing I'm going for on the server.

I've been playing a lot of the Skyblock map as well, it's actually a lot of fun, although kind of slow.

Since nobody really plays with the mobs anyway we could always turn them off. :P

Since nobody really plays with the mobs anyway we could always turn them off. :P

Well if everyone else is okay with it then that would be pretty awesome. It's mainly just the endermen that are a problem though, everything I on the server I try to make look nice so having them take blocks away makes it a little silly looking after a while. :lol:

I actually just now finished the Skyblock map, got all of the challenges done and I think it all looks kind of neat too. :D

Some screenshots here if anyone is interested.

Well if everyone else is okay with it then that would be pretty awesome. It's mainly just the endermen that are a problem though, everything I on the server I try to make look nice so having them take blocks away makes it a little silly looking after a while. :lol:

I actually just now finished the Skyblock map, got all of the challenges done and I think it all looks kind of neat too. :D

Some screenshots here if anyone is interested.

That's really good.

Thanks for the compliments. :D

There's actually some much better worlds in the thread on minecraft forums though, one guy built what looks like a castle or fortress, some really big platforms for tree farming, water, etc.

Anyone interested in doing a little project with me on the server? I was thinking with halloween coming up we could try to make some stuff for it, maybe a scary house (can't remember what they're really called, but those houses they have at carnivals sometimes and scary things pop out of the walls at you), jack-o-lantern or black cat pixel art, or anything else halloweeny we can think of. :D

Edit: Just looking around the server and finding all sorts of things right now, found Shallow's priceless house, found AJ's underground thingy area, which is pretty awesome though I don't know who AJ is. :lol:

Edit Edit: Also, for anyone that likes to explore mines, be aware that even though monsters are turned off, they will still spawn from spawners. Spider nearly took my arm off. :(

Edited by Deathmineral

Here is my skyblock map so far.

I've got a cobblestone generator, tree farm, melon farm, cactus and sugar cane farm, pool (for fishing) and an area for mobs to spawn. The only thing I screwed up was getting rid of all my grass so now I can't spawn friendly mobs.

skyblock.png