MINECRAFT

BluePanda

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd mention that the server is down, though we might want to wait for 1.9 to come out, or maybe even the full release, before putting it back up, 1.9 specifically will be removing the endermen's ability to move blocks around but the full release isn't far off now either. Just a suggestion though, if anyone wants it back up sooner that's fine too.

Also, for anyone that enjoys a challenge, I highly recommend giving this a try. I just started playing it about an hour ago and it's pretty enjoyable, and no, I'm not cheating either. :P

Just thought I'd mention that the server is down, though we might want to wait for 1.9 to come out, or maybe even the full release, before putting it back up, 1.9 specifically will be removing the endermen's ability to move blocks around but the full release isn't far off now either. Just a suggestion though, if anyone wants it back up sooner that's fine too.

Also, for anyone that enjoys a challenge, I highly recommend giving this a try. I just started playing it about an hour ago and it's pretty enjoyable, and no, I'm not cheating either. :P

Sorry pal... servers is up! Seems fine on this end -- perhaps you are out of date? :D

The server's been down for a week or so, been playing on my own server, and a 30 second walk was a village and a farm. I was like, woot!

I was on last night. I did have problems when the server was updated. I had to go redownload Minecraft manually and install it again. For some reason it wouldn't auto update.

That looks tough.

Edit:

How do I install it?

Edited by flareback

Are you guys sure you've been using the correct IP? It hasn't been down except for a few minutes to update and backup the world! Heck I'm on the world right now!!!

I promise you guys it hasn't been down -- I constantly check the sever at least once a night to make sure it's still up...