MINECRAFT

BluePanda

Doesn't really make sense, plenty of people have been on recently -- odd. Well next time you all think it might be down be sure to let me know -- I can't fix it if you guys don't tell me. Let me know if you need anything else! :D

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks tough.

Edit:

How do I install it?

Just download the save file, and put it in your saves folder. If you need help finding your saves folder, check out

. I don't know how to get to the folder by heart, I have it bookmarked. :lol:

Edit: It is pretty tough, this is one of the few times you will see me playing this legit, and this is super extra challenging I think because you have the hunger bar now. When this map/challenge was created, 1.8 was not out so I'm guessing the hunger bar wasn't considered, all i know is that I don't have food or anyway to get food before my 1.5 hams left on my bar run out so I guess I'm going to have to die. :lol:

Random people have been on there all week...so if you couldn't connect it was probably your fault. :P

Well regardless of who's fault it was, it has reappeared for me as well. So thanks! :D

Edited by Deathmineral

Edit: It is pretty tough, this is one of the few times you will see me playing this legit, and this is super extra challenging I think because you have the hunger bar now. When this map/challenge was created, 1.8 was not out so I'm guessing the hunger bar wasn't considered, all i know is that I don't have food or anyway to get food before my 1.5 hams left on my bar run out so I guess I'm going to have to die. :lol:

I think he has a 1.1 version that is supposed to be for 1.8. It just has a little more dirt for farming.

I think he has a 1.1 version that is supposed to be for 1.8. It just has a little more dirt for farming.

Well maybe it's just the way i went about it then, admittedly I am little stuck in the past with minecraft, pigs have been my only source of food for the longest time now and I just don't even think about stuff like farming when I'm playing. Luckily I did remember it just in time last night and got a watermelon farm going, so now I'm all the way back up to two hunger points and have a decent melon farm going. :D