MINECRAFT

BluePanda

So, I'm trying out some 1.8 now and it's a little bit buggy, especially for me because I have my game heavily modded, causing crashes even. Anyway, thought I would give a little info on the Endermen!

As can be seen in the image, they can steal blocks from your house. Be afraid, that is all.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've run into the endermen some more, unfortunately I can't keep my "eyes" off them. :lol:

Below you can see an enderman just ignoring me completely, I haven't looked at him so he isn't reacting to me even though I'm only a few blocks away.

The other image shows off what happens when you bring home an enderman for a night. I was actually testing out glass on them to see if they react when looked at through glass, they do not react. Then I got brave, and decided to jump up and look through a hole in the window, well he teleported right to that window and took some glass. Then he decide to do a little more redecorating, he went around the corner, sat the glass down, and pulled a wooden block. Then he disappeared, or maybe he died, I'm not sure.

Also for whatever reason, I don't have a hunger or experience bar, this seems to be just me as many others have them. I guess I've really screwed my game up good. :lol: I'm actually playing this legit as well, no spawning blocks or anything, all of my mods are disabled because they aren't compatible. The only thing that does still work is flying but that doesn't do me much good either.

Edit: I should probably also say that F3 mode no longer shows numbers over mobs or animals.

Edited by Deathmineral

I think it might be time to make a new server so we can take advantage of the new 1.8 chunk generator (and villages)

If everyone is fine with that we can zip up the old world and start a new one. I can host the old one for everyone to download.

If everyone is fine with that we can zip up the old world and start a new one. I can host the old one for everyone to download.

I'd be cool with that, but take my vote with a pinch of salt because I hardly played on the current world.

I'm okay with a new world, I definitely would like the current one to use myself though, I have a lot of work on it and a lot more ideas yet. :D

Edit: Anyone else using MyCraft having trouble connecting to the server? I get the message "One of your mods is out of date: Unknown" when I try to connect to the server. Single player plays fine for me though, and I updated all of my mods earlier today, or at least I think I did.

I think I'm just going to do a fresh install of MyCraft though, I think that will solve the problem.

Edit Again: Okay so yup, I just redownloaded MyCraft and all my mods and it's working proper again. :D

Edit: I also just remember that Waco was asking if Endermen will steal blocks from... uh well people's belongings as it were. I'm really not sure but I don't think the Endermen are supposed to do that, I don't think that's the way Mojang intended them to act but I know they did it in the pre-release version so maybe I'm wrong. I'll test it out though.

Edited by Deathmineral