Yamaha Seca 750 Finally Done, lots of pics!.

GabrielT

I will just start by saying my Dad is the God of rattle can paint jobs and I owe him so much for this. He tuned the carbs and did quite a bit of body work too.

stuffisee019.jpg

stuffisee016-1.jpg

stuffisee025.jpg

stuffisee023.jpg

stuffisee022.jpg

stuffisee024.jpg

Here is the only before picture I have, it's the blue bike.

0312111356.jpg

All photos by a 1.3 Megapixel Cell phone camera.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That turned out awesome, bikes look sooo much better with out fairings and bulky addons.

It has changed the look of the bike dramatically, plus I bet it's a LOT quicker with out all that extra weight.

;)

Looks great brutha, looking great. Now you gotta get it dirty by riding it!

That turned out awesome, bikes look sooo much better with out fairings and bulky addons.

It has changed the look of the bike dramatically, plus I bet it's a LOT quicker with out all that extra weight.

;)

Not at speed, it may have slightly better pickup at first and perhaps better manuverability but when above 40-50mph you're going to wish those fairings are on.

;)

Thanks buddy :D

It dropped about 85+ pounds with the center stand, fairing, saddle bags and rear passenger seat removed. It really snorts.

Looks great brutha, looking great. Now you gotta get it dirty by riding it!

Not at speed, it may have slightly better pickup at first and perhaps better manuverability but when above 40-50mph you're going to wish those fairings are on.

Thanks, I put 130 miles on it today.

Well it's only geared to do 130mph so the top end is more or less the same. 0-80 mph acceleration is wonderful after that it does trail off but it still is accelerating pretty hard over 80. I don't notice the wind really, never owned a bike with a fairing.

It sounds soooo sweet too.

The paint job looks great for a rattle can job!

Thanks I will pass it on to him. The engine/transmission area is going to get cleaned up by me in the coming weeks.

Edited by gabrieltessin

i was going to say watch out if you were used to riding with a big fairing like that then even no screen the wind would push your shoulders around making the bike act funny but since you are used to riding without one then nevermind lol and it looks real nice too

i was going to say watch out if you were used to riding with a big fairing like that then even no screen the wind would push your shoulders around making the bike act funny but since you are used to riding without one then nevermind lol and it looks real nice too

I had no idea O.O I did ride the red one with the fairing on it and I though it felt really weird and spooky.

Thank you.

It dropped about 85+ pounds with the center stand, fairing, saddle bags and rear passenger seat removed. It really snorts.
Damn, that's a major weight loss. :O

Well it's only geared to do 130mph so the top end is more or less the same.
Even if you were on a superbike would you even want to go over 130 anyways?

It sounds soooo sweet too.
Let's hear it rev!

:D

Even if you were on a superbike would you even want to go over 130 anyways?

:withstupid:

On a bike pretty much anything over 80 on a public road scares the living hell out of me!

Fast speeds in a straight line are nothing, it's the curves that count :P.

And that's the best rattle can job I've ever seen :O.

It handles really good, I have no trouble scraping the foot pegs at 60-80 mph.

Thanks a lot, my dad worked hard on it.