[POLL] Voltron vs. Transformers

Andrewr05

Voltron vs. Transformers  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Voltron
    • Transformers
    • I don't even what is this. AKA: I just want to be part of this poll, so give me a choice damn it!

Although I love both, I voted Voltron, because you have to know old school cartoons to even know about it, let alone appreciate it.

For those that don't know Voltron, it was essentially like Power Rangers, before Power Rangers existed, and a full-blown animated cartoon, not puppet/CGI crap like Power Rangers (which let's face it, if you watched it, it was only because of the Pink Ranger).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No posts in this thread, just vote.

You're not the boss of me.

I voted Transformers cause they're big and awesome and I don't know who Voltron is.

How many of you voted for Transformers just because you've watched the new live action Transformers movies?

That's the exact reason I voted neither :D Transformers would be inflated due to the movies vs the cartoon. That and I can't even remember what the heck Voltron was. Then I saw the mech and it reminded me of Power Rangers haha.

What live action movies? Transformers ended in 1988... There is nothing else...I think you made that up, just like these sequels to The Matrix I've heard about...

:wacko:

As i kid, i LOOOOOOOVVVEEEDDD both Voltron and Transformers, but as an adult Voltron is pretty dumb, and Transformers are still awesome lol. Gonna go see the premier of Transformers 3 tonight!