Formula 1 Discussion thread

Nyt

Tomorrow will be Hamilton's day :)

Or NOT!

SUCH an EPIC result. Only way it could have been better is if Hamilton crashed out, but hey, we cant have everything.

I am soooooooooooo glad the stewards penalised Hamilton for his little stunt. Forced another driver off the road, he was lucky he didn't cause a massive accident.

As always, Button is just fantastic when the track conditions are poor. Well deserved win! And on his 200th Grand PriX!

Enjoyed the race a lot once Hamilton was off the lead!

Personally I'm 50/50 over that Hamilton decision I mean he could have stayed there blocking 2/3 of the track and the majority of the inside line but then again rules are rules, he did cause a hazard to others so fair play on that front.<br><br>

As always, Button is just fantastic when the track conditions are poor. Well deserved win! And on his 200th Grand PriX!
<br><br>Yeah, Button was and is amazing in awkward conditions, when drivers are looking for grip he finds it easily.<br><br><br>

I fell asleep watching it last night (we had it aired on delay at 11pm). i didnt see the spin live but i saw a replay of it on the news and i understand the stewards decision. he should have waited untill the road was clear. its easier to dodge a stationary car than it is to avoid a car doing a 180.

Or NOT!

SUCH an EPIC result. Only way it could have been better is if Hamilton crashed out, but hey, we cant have everything.

I am soooooooooooo glad the stewards penalised Hamilton for his little stunt. Forced another driver off the road, he was lucky he didn't cause a massive accident.

Enjoyed the race a lot once Hamilton was off the lead!

Hamilton haters gonna hate :rolleyes:

It sucks that theres four full weeks until I can see Hamilton win again :teehee: Counting down the days :)

Hamilton haters gonna hate :rolleyes:

bla bla bla...

Anyways. I was really pissed off at DC. What is he? a god damn person who has raced in F1, and me? a viewer! and i knew what ham did was totally unacceptable but nah, DC has to blab and say 'its harsh'. Pathetic to say the least. He is just tarnishing his name in my book at least. Good to see people with brains here, except one ofcourse. I was cursing at my monitor like a monkey when DC said no penalty.

Race was good. But i am getting increasingly frustrated by the pathetic BBC behavior. Favoring Hamilton and the constant bitching on Alonso. I hate to say this, but good that Sky is taking over. Would shut the mouths of that abnormally tall guy and hedgehog headed freak with french. The only person i will miss is one and only Martin Brundle.

Really long break though. I am going to be lonely now :D.

Now to the issue of sky, again. Well i liked Bernie, but looks like i was wrong. I dont live in Britain so maybe i am wrong. His own country men will know him better. That is why i see so much Bernie hate going on. names like 'little red evil midget dwarf' and such coming up. No doubt, if he is involved, then i am too, one his haters. But its BBC that did this. How is this related to Bernie?. and shame Top Gear didn't talk about it in the last episode (DAMN! Top Gear is finished too).

Looking froward to next race, but somehow i know that Vettel is taking this championship. and i think Spa will be Vettels. Alonso+Ferrari and lets + rain into it= Fail.

Edit: To the person who started this thread. Learn to tag it properly. :rolleyes:

Edited by Goth

Looking froward to next race, but somehow i know that Vettel is taking this championship. and i think Spa will be Vettels. Alonso+Ferrari and lets + rain into it= Fail.

Edit: To the person who started this thread. Learn to tag it properly. :rolleyes:

This thread is full of biasness :biggrin: An Alonso supporter saying BBC prefers Hamilton, lots of Vettel supporters and Hamilton haters .

This threads potential = Win . We should have one every year

Vettel will probably win the championship but I hope Hamilton wins a couple more races .

Tag it ? It was meant to be a simple who do I support thread but I thought creating another would be a waste of space if we could talk here

But yeah , its a long wait until then . But lets hope its worth the wait :) At Spa it will be an interesting battle for 2nd but Hamilton will have 1st covered by miles :teehee:

But yeah , its a long wait until then . But lets hope its worth the wait :) At Spa it will be an interesting battle for 2nd but Hamilton will have 1st covered by miles :teehee:

While your checking that crystal ball, mind telling me next weeks lottery numbers?

• Like 1

This thread is full of biasness :biggrin: An Alonso supporter saying BBC prefers Hamilton, lots of Vettel supporters and Hamilton haters .

This threads potential = Win . We should have one every year

Vettel will probably win the championship but I hope Hamilton wins a couple more races .

Tag it ? It was meant to be a simple who do I support thread but I thought creating another would be a waste of space if we could talk here

I dont hate Hamilton :rolleyes:. Fact is, the fagotism BBC throw out in each race regarding Hamilton and his oh so godlikedriving, makes me puke. and yes, ignites the hate.

But again i dont hate him. ahhh I still remember people bashing me when i said that it wasn't Hamiltons fault when Button came on top of him in that rainy race, and everyone said 'Hamilton lover'. yeah right.

I will love to see Paul di Resta win championship. He is one of my favorites when i saw him the first time. His attitude, way he speaks is really professional.

Edited by Goth

While your checking that crystal ball, mind telling me next weeks lottery numbers?

Lol well I have to be confident in Hamilton :teehee: All I know is that Vettel wont take the win that should nearly be guaranteed .

Either Webber , Alonso or Hamilton will take the win because lets face it ... Button cant drive to save his life when its dry and Vettel is just running out of luck :teehee:

bla bla bla...

Anyways. I was really pissed off at DC. What is he? a god damn person who has raced in F1, and me? a viewer! and i knew what ham did was totally unacceptable but nah, DC has to blab and say 'its harsh'. Pathetic to say the least. He is just tarnishing his name in my book at least. Good to see people with brains here, except one ofcourse. I was cursing at my monitor like a monkey when DC said no penalty.

Race was good. But i am getting increasingly frustrated by the pathetic BBC behavior. Favoring Hamilton and the constant bitching on Alonso. I hate to say this, but good that Sky is taking over. Would shut the mouths of that abnormally tall guy and hedgehog headed freak with french. The only person i will miss is one and only Martin Brundle.

Really long break though. I am going to be lonely now :D.

Now to the issue of sky, again. Well i liked Bernie, but looks like i was wrong. I dont live in Britain so maybe i am wrong. His own country men will know him better. That is why i see so much Bernie hate going on. names like 'little red evil midget dwarf' and such coming up. No doubt, if he is involved, then i am too, one his haters. But its BBC that did this. How is this related to Bernie?. and shame Top Gear didn't talk about it in the last episode (DAMN! Top Gear is finished too).

Are you serious? The BBC has made F1 viewing something that ITV and Sky in the past could never have achieved. ITV never had these educational pre-race shows, or interviews from chiefs of race teams or nothing like that. ITV also had adverts, so you'd have a three minute blank patch in the race where you don't know what happened and you try to figure out who passed who.

If F1 does go back to Sky then dear god help us all. That means that someone like me who was grew up for 95% of their life watching F1 but I now have to give it up because I can't afford a subscription to a BS service that isn't even as good as its competitor product.

BBC is biased against Alonso? What?! They even tipped him to win the last three races how much more unbiased can you get, if anything they don't like Massa or Webber with the way the majority of the media try to unsettle them.

Are you serious? The BBC has made F1 viewing something that ITV and Sky in the past could never have achieved. ITV never had these educational pre-race shows, or interviews from chiefs of race teams or nothing like that. ITV also had adverts, so you'd have a three minute blank patch in the race where you don't know what happened and you try to figure out who passed who.

If F1 does go back to Sky then dear god help us all. That means that someone like me who was grew up for 95% of their life watching F1 but I now have to give it up because I can't afford a subscription to a BS service that isn't even as good as its competitor product.

BBC is biased against Alonso? What?! They even tipped him to win the last three races how much more unbiased can you get, if anything they don't like Massa or Webber with the way the majority of the media try to unsettle them.

I completely agree. Although I never really watched F1 on ITV (partly because of the . coverage and the ads) I have really enjoyed it on the BBC. Especially the before/after interviews etc. Get some real insight sometimes.

Once it moves to Sky, I wont be watching. The only sport I would watch is the F1, and paying £20 on-top of your Sky subscription for it is just not worth it.

@Nyt, I really don't think Vettel's "luck" has run out. He didn't win last weekend, yet STILL increased his championship lead. How is that luck running out? He's had only 1 race not on the podium, and I dont think that's gonna change any time soon.

He pretty much has the championship bagged and tagged too. Although the other teams are taking points off him, no one person is doing it. So like last weekend, although Vettel didn't win, he still increased his point lead. Unless Vettel gets some DNF's, hes gonna walk it.

I dont care what sky and itv achieved or not, or how good BBC is representing F1. When you start showing the pass Hamilton made on Alonso again and again, and asking the same f'in question million times from Hamilton just makes me RAGE! How many times they showed Alonso making passes on Hamilton? Or Button passing Alonso? Remember the pass Alonso made on Hamilton on second last race? When DC said something in the lines of 'Martin i am sorry to say this but we are going to see Ferrari making a pass on Hamilton'. Yeah right! Sorry for what? It feels more like he is saving his job by not disappointing British people by saying 'sorry'.

It was Mclaren Alonso had issues with, not Hamilton. It was because of Media and some racist Spanish people it all became like this. All the time BBC commentators are bullcrapin about 'bla bla bla Hamilton and Alonso bla bla bla both have issues in past bla bla bla'. Well i am tired of this crap. first you hear the crap from Five live, then you come hear it from BBC and specially that baby face tall abnormality.

Still i dont see how it will effect us pirates who download videos. Cappers will somehow get the work done. Cant hide from Pirates :P. its you who will pay, and its your loss if you dont. You wont watch any Formula1 :P.

I used to see it on Star Sports. and wasn't i Happy when i shifted to downloading BBC coverage. atleast no adds and the commentary of DC and Martin. Just epic. Lot better than some old ahol spewing crap outa my speakers (Steve Slater).

and i dont know why i am trying to explain something to a Britisher. Maybe because i have a cousin living there and he told me that not many people here like Hamilton. Good good. I pissed myself when i heard that :biggrin:.

Edited by Goth