My Sig Pic, Does It Need Work?

Dignan

OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer, basically its the product from a company, but with no retail box or anything of that sort, just the product, (i.e. processor with no retal box or hsf, OEM, mobo with no box OEM....etc...)

I/O is for input output devices, this can be anything, ie keyboard , mouse, etc...)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say mine is the best since it features a rocket powered train built out of jolt cans. :lol:

if you didn't tell us what it was, i wouldn't have been able to tell :P

and w00t! (done with zeros, not O's) is an expression of excitement like "yippee" or "yay". It is said by gamerz after killing someone, or scoring a goal, leveling, or just accomplishing some feat. One can also say "w00tage!", meaning the same thing, but cooler :P

and btw, you're all just jealous of my sig pic and wish you had my 1337 P|-|0']['05]-[0p 5|

Heh, that's from www.rathergood.com :P. So is the "We Like The Moon" video that Quiznos now uses for their commercial. Which sucks.

Anyway, back to the topic, here's my not-so-soon-to-be-(and is to be modified) sig pic :)

Edited by c0ld

Heh, that's from www.rathergood.com :P. So is the "We Like The Moon" video that Quiznos now uses for their commercial. Which sucks.

Anyway, back to the topic, here's my not-so-soon-to-be-(and is to be modified) sig pic :)

i like it...but here's what i'd do:

In small font, on top i'd have:

"What's cooler than cool?"

and then below it: "Ice COLD!" And the word cold would be the graphic you currently have, and the word ice would be smaller, but bigger than the font above. Just a suggestion :)

Thanks for feedback. Is this what you meant?

c0ld2.jpg

Or this?

c0ld3.jpg

Edit: Doh, can't read the 'What's cooler than cool?' part on the second one.. Need to fix that.

Edited by c0ld

Thanks for feedback. Is this what you meant?

c0ld2.jpg

Or this?

c0ld3.jpg

Edit: Doh, can't read the 'What's cooler than cool?' part on the second one.. Need to fix that.

the images aren't loading for me...did you take 'em down?

I made the suggestion cause of the Andre 3000 song, Hey Ya. You must have heard it.