Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pics.gif

ok well if you want to see dust bunniespost-72816-13057601263808_thumb.jpg

yeah that my v6 after i took it off to make room for my d 14

sorry about the quality my camera phone sucks

Edited by camaro_dude15

Yep, those are the CPU temperatures, not the MB temps like mine. Those values are the same for both of us, at about 50C.

post-69608-13057566112269_thumb.jpg

The reason the other temperature for the motherboard is at 30C for you I'd have to speculate is because you're not running GPU's at 100% on the shaders right beneath it.

Where is that second MB temp derived from? You say the shaders beneath? Care to explain it a bit, I'm an ignoramous!

lol np i just really enjoy that smiley :cheers:

Yeah, I kinda like them too (except when they're directed at me)

ok well if you want to see dust bunniespost-72816-13057601263808_thumb.jpg

yeah that my v6 after i took it off to make room for my d 14

sorry about the quality my camera phone sucks

Mine were at least that bad but also lying all over the board...but no pics = never happened lol

Where is that second MB temp derived from? You say the shaders beneath? Care to explain it a bit, I'm an ignoramous!

The second temp is just from a different sensor on the motherboard, I'm thinking it's by the Northbirdge.

The shaders are the part of a GPU that folding utilizes and thereby the source of heat. For nVidia, they're also called CUDA cores (actually, I think the CUDA cores are comprised of multiple shader cores, but still, same general idea).

The second temp is just from a different sensor on the motherboard, I'm thinking it's by the Northbirdge.

The shaders are the part of a GPU that folding utilizes and thereby the source of heat. For nVidia, they're also called CUDA cores (actually, I think the CUDA cores are comprised of multiple shader cores, but still, same general idea).

Thanks Jim. I would guess it must be near the GPUs too then as I don't fold with mine and mine is much lower then yours.

well look at my gts 450 at the top of the photo its pretty bad to.

Better watch out or Black6464 will scold you too :biggrin: