Intel Core i7-2600 Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably was going to box it up and noticed it was a 2600K and was like "oh ****" then jumped the border to Mexico to escape the fuzz and that's the last we heard from him...

(though his account was last active today at 4:00AM)

Yeah, I made the dispute this morning, and could have upped it into a claim a couple hours later, but made sure to check if any packages arrived before jumping to make the claim.

Yeah, I made the dispute this morning, and could have upped it into a claim a couple hours later, but made sure to check if any packages arrived before jumping to make the claim.

Seller have not talked to me once after I paid, so I don't think that will happen.

If this doesn't get sorted out except by filing a claim and getting our money back, is this a bannable offense to Shadowfactor? Sucks since he was a member since 2004, but he basically stole $450 from two OCC members.

If this doesn't get sorted out except by filing a claim and getting our money back, is this a bannable offense to Shadowfactor? Sucks since he was a member since 2004, but he basically stole $450 from two OCC members.

I suppose I could ban him for fraud ? But he wouldnt be able to log on so I would hope this is sorted soon .

Or I can give you his IP address and manually locate him and we can all show up at his house with baseball bats :P

I suppose I could ban him for fraud ? But he wouldnt be able to log on so I would hope this is sorted soon .

Or I can give you his IP address and manually locate him and we can all show up at his house with baseball bats :P

That's illegal. You guys should relax. Paypal will get you your money back, that's why we use gaypal i mean paypal in the first place. Maybe something happend to him? Bats don't solve problems, unless they are driving the batmobile and ridding gotham city of criminals.

That's illegal. You guys should relax. Paypal will get you your money back, that's why we use gaypal i mean paypal in the first place. Maybe something happend to him? Bats don't solve problems, unless they are driving the batmobile and ridding gotham city of criminals.

... what if there's a ball flying at my face? Bats do plenty of good then...

Shadowfactor claim that he sold the 2600K version of the processor to the other buyer, however, I asked el_Captain about this(the other buyer), he even gave me a screenshot of the personal conversation that prooves it certainly is the i7 2600 being sold two times.

Edited by Rankiz

He was obviously joking :P but why wont you answer my PM's. I want to know if my E6600 arrived/works ok :-/