IVIYTH0S

42 members have voted

1. 1. What shall I do??

• 5970+Dremel Case
    • 5970+New Case
    • 6850CF + Current Case
    • 460SLI + Current Case
    • 6950 2GB + Current Case

LOL you want just want to put 4 460s together and pretend their all running to take over the world :rolleyes:

It's this one right: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16811129087

Nah I got a new card for my sexy case ;)

No the DF-85 is MY case, your not getting it!! The case i won, and have no need for is this NZXT Tempest EVO.

Pretend?! :ph34r:

SLI hack ? :whistling:

I voted for a new case. Your current one looks kind of old anyhow. >_> Is it a good case otherwise?

It's an amazing case!

No, that's his case. :P

This is the case he linked: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146062

No the DF-85 is MY case, your not getting it!! The case i won, and have no need for is this NZXT Tempest EVO.

OH I thought you meant you were getting rid of the Antec for the NZXT :pfp:

looks nice but I'm good :P

Dude freaking whip out the dremmel and hack that ish away,

Lol jk, you should just get a new case man! Your blue monster is looking kinda shot, think of front panel USB 3.0 ports!!! Haha woot.gif

Lol jk, you should just get a new case man! Your blue monster is looking kinda shot, think of front panel USB 3.0 ports!!! Haha woot.gif

you mean a front panel usb 3.0 port (except the the gt10 or w0t ever its called has two) its a bummer that no case has either full usb 3.0 connections or internal(no mobo yet)...

She's fine, and didn't you see my pics of my mods?? I'm all done, the 5970 is a go! (usb 3.0 schmee, I don't have any usb3.0 stuff but I do have esata and this board has that! So I'm set)