Rage

bp9801

Cinematics are cool and all, but THAT is how you do a launch trailer - actual gameplay set to badass music!

Totally agree. I saw the trailer first during the football game, and then about three times before I even had the article up on here. :lol:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I have to decide when and where to purchase it. Since it's a Steamworks game, I can buy it anywhere and register it on Steam. Amazon is giving a $10 credit upon purchase, which I could use toward a school book, so that's looking like the best deal so far, but wondering if I should wait to see if there are any discount codes/promos on other sites.

I already have mine purchased on Steam since it helped me save on the QuakeCon pack. :lol:

Personally, I buy 95% of my games from Steam or Amazon. A few have come from GameStop, but I'm basically shifting away from that for game purchases due to the price and/or ability to get a digital copy on Steam. Heck, even Amazon offers game downloads at a discounted rate.

Pretty much the same here. Actually I have never bought a game from anywhere else than Steam or Amazon. My favorite is Steam though, probably just because I'm used to it and never had any problems with it.

Agreed. Amazon I use for console games more than anything really. I do buy some PC games there, like collector's editions that Steam doesn't/couldn't have. My next Amazon PC game purchase will be for the Mass Effect 3 N7 edition. It would be for Skyrim, but well, a friend got me a gift card to GameStop for my birthday so I felt obligated to use it for pre-ordering Skyrim. :lol:

newegg had it for $45 a few weeks ago. it seems most AAA titles can be pre-ordered on newegg for around $45, of course im talking about the console versions. PC people get it already discounted.

might have to buy a new video to play this game and than return it to newegg within 30fdays :)

Edited by hornybluecow

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much the same here. Actually I have never bought a game from anywhere else than Steam or Amazon. My favorite is Steam though, probably just because I'm used to it and never had any problems with it.

Wow, how times have changed! Excuse me for being nostaligic, but I used to love going and digging through bargain bins at old game stores before gamestop took them all over. I rarely go in to the stores anymore either it's mainly Steam when I buy games. I buy very few games these days though :(