bp9801

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on Earth would you cancel the pre-order? :lol:

Look at my new post in gaming.

I can pre-order it for $34AUD or anarch edition for $41

and apparently the sit ozgameshop is good and all but I still want some opinions on it before I put my order through for rage and skyrim will probes get stalker cop too been meaning to get it for a very long time now :lol:

Aha, got it. Well, in that case I'd say to go for it provided the shipping is still pretty fast. Games shouldn't be region locked for the PC, but may be edited for content in different regions.

Aha, got it. Well, in that case I'd say to go for it provided the shipping is still pretty fast. Games shouldn't be region locked for the PC, but may be edited for content in different regions.

Content editing my worst nightmare. Which means even after I have bought some games I have just gone and pirated us versions because I paid for a game from a game company not from the government.

I actually wouldn't care if shipping was a few days to a week at those prices :biggrin:

Cause of compression?

The 360 version is the most heavily compressed version of the game, if that's what you're asking. Basically, both it and Skyrim will not look as good on the 360 as both games will on the PC and PS3.