Bosco's SSD Contest

Bosco

Bosco always steals all the christmas contest gifts that he likes, how do you think he got those triple 24" monitors :happy::lol:

I guess the sameway I got my 30's I bought them :lol:

Round 1: 55 (chosen by Dariuas)

Round Bajillion: 102 (chosen by me)

I thought round bajillion was 35, because I remember it being one number up from what i guessed..my age :( lol

edit: nm, my memory sucks ha

Edited by j2t

• 2 weeks later...

lol, thanks guys!

And waco, I must say I'm rather shocked that you, a long-time member, would make such an accusation. We've had much better prizes than an SSD in the past go not only to regular members, but members that had barely any activity on OCC. If Dave wanted to reward staff members, he would have just given it to us, he wouldn't have bothered with a contest that caused more of a hassle than anything.

I agree.

A member with less than 2 or 3 posts won a computer system :mfp:

lol, thanks guys!

And waco, I must say I'm rather shocked that you, a long-time member, would make such an accusation. We've had much better prizes than an SSD in the past go not only to regular members, but members that had barely any activity on OCC. If Dave wanted to reward staff members, he would have just given it to us, he wouldn't have bothered with a contest that caused more of a hassle than anything.

It was meant to be a joke - BluePanda accidentally posted on my account. :lol: Her sarcasm clearly didn't come through properly.

I know the contests aren't rigged - hell - Bosco would never have sent me anything if he had the choice when I won the Christmas Contest a few years ago. I was a total pain in the butt around that time. :lol:

I didn't even see that she had posted as me by accident till today. :pfp: Sorry if it caused any undue stress, anger, or frustration. :cheers:

Edited by Waco

no matter, Im pretty sure all the numbers you entered anyways were already called.. ahaha

ì didn't get pm'd for that? anyways my first number was original!

by the way isn't your pic from an idiot abroad ad?

Edited by Dan The Gamer

I agree.

A member with less than 2 or 3 posts won a computer system :mfp:

It's honestly sad how much you all feel the need to bash on others to make yourselves feel better.

I didn't mean to post on waco's account -- I forget sometimes when I'm using our HTPC to see who was signed in last... so in reality I think you all owe Waco an apology.

Edited by Savan
Avoiding the Swear Filter

It's honestly sad how much you all feel the need to bash on others to make yourselves feel better.

I didn't mean to post on waco's account -- I forget sometimes when I'm using our HTPC to see who was signed in last... so in reality I think you all owe Waco an apology.

I think people take things too serious around here sometimes. Maybe I'm just around a lot of sarcastic people a lot, but I don't see anything wrong with what you posted. Sure, this site has a ton of members but how many are that active? Maybe 100, including staff. You see more people show up for these contests who haven't even been to the site in ages, and every so often you'll see one of them win something. I think more people should have thoughts about that rather than which staff member won something in the most recent contest.