Top Shot

El_Capitan

I figure there are those that watch this show. Anyways, tonight's episode was HI-LAR-IOUS!

Okay, funny thing, I went online to the History Channel's Top Shot forums to rant, and the actual people on the show post there, too.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched EP 3.

That guy was in the zone haha, its a shame though. That other guy should have just voted for Jermaine like everyone else did. Then he would have gone against Kyle their weakest link. Team player or not, you are only as strong as your weakest link. But Blue Team needs to tell Jay to stop being so controlling, he obviously doesn't know that he is doing it.

Just watched EP 3.

That guy was in the zone haha, its a shame though. That other guy should have just voted for Jermaine like everyone else did. Then he would have gone against Kyle their weakest link. Team player or not, you are only as strong as your weakest link. But Blue Team needs to tell Jay to stop being so controlling, he obviously doesn't know that he is doing it.

Season 2 Ep 3

I agree. Though I'm not a fan of Jay, I wish he would have lost, I think Kyle would have been better for the team to lose. As for the red team, I can't believe that guy quit. I know he was hurt but that just sucks.

also, how come the winner of the elimination rounds get a $2000 gift card?

Just watched EP 3.

I feel the exact same way, I hate him lol.

The gift card is for promoting the shop I think, not sure though. But damn this Season's challenges are much harder than lasts, although I did like last seasons competitors a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...

This latest episodes goes to show that this season's contestants aren't that all interesting compared to last season.

Jay being himself again and ignoring everyone else. At least he does a decent job doing it his way. But he should at least try their suggestions for once. After every training session he's like "They should should teach me to shoot faster, not how to shoot." :rolleyes: