Sign in to follow this  
El_Capitan

Top Shot

This latest episodes goes to show that this season's contestants aren't that all interesting compared to last season.

Jay being himself again and ignoring everyone else. At least he does a decent job doing it his way. But he should at least try their suggestions for once. After every training session he's like "They should should teach me to shoot faster, not how to shoot." :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing about Jay. It's as if they did one clip of him and just show it every episode. The people aren't all that interesting this season but the competitions are better I think, especially the elimination challenges. Those are looking pretty fun.

I saw a few episodes but didn't really like it.

My problem is that they take people who are specialized in certain weapons or fields, and make them do generalized things. It just seems silly to have a rifle marksman shooting a pistol, or an archer running around with an AR.

Oh man episode 8 has to be my favorite, especially the elimination round.

4 episodes left, 9 challenges. 7 competitors left.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Oh man episode 8 has to be my favorite, especially the elimination round.

4 episodes left, 9 challenges. 7 competitors left.

That was a good episode.

I can't believe Jay is still in this. He has really performed well though. I don't like his attitude but he can shoot well.

I can't believe Jay is still in this. He has really performed well though. I don't like his attitude but he can shoot well.

Ha! Jay is the underdog. I hope he wins. Golf Instructor vs the world :D An earlier episode he said he didn't even own a gun until a year ago. He's just naturally talented. However he takes too long to shoot during team competitions.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Ha! Jay is the underdog. I hope he wins. Golf Instructor vs the world :D An earlier episode he said he didn't even own a gun until a year ago. He's just naturally talented. However he takes too long to shoot during team competitions.

He does take too long to shoot. I think that will end up hurting him but I could be wrong. Sometimes accuracy is what's needed.

Damn. If Jay wins this....I will be pissed. Ian was a cool guy, but Jay is just a stupid idiot :P

Damn I wonder what Season 3 is gonna bring us... .50 cal MG's ? xD

Damn. If Jay wins this....I will be pissed. Ian was a cool guy, but Jay is just a stupid idiot :P

Damn I wonder what Season 3 is gonna bring us... .50 cal MG's ? xD

Ski shooting with two colors, if you hit the wrong one the other team gets the point or you lose points :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

Hate the way they made elimination rounds based on voting for individual competition portion. Seems like an unfair advantage.

Yeah, pissed me off. I hoped Jay would continue beating people, even though he was pretty annoying. I hope the navy guy beats out all the marines, except for Joe, he's the only marine left that I'd want to win.

Hate the way they made elimination rounds based on voting for individual competition portion. Seems like an unfair advantage.

That's probably the worst idea they've had.

Yeah, pissed me off. I hoped Jay would continue beating people, even though he was pretty annoying. I hope the navy guy beats out all the marines, except for Joe, he's the only marine left that I'd want to win.

I like the older guy (I forget his name). He seems good too.

I really thought Jay was going to win that elimination round. He got several right off the start but then he fell apart.