My Sister is Stealing my Friends.

F13Bubba

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dude, honestly. She is a girl. If you have guy friends and she is pretty to them they are going to think she is smart, funny, and clever even if she is not. I'm sorry but its tough to compete with this.

:withstupid:

I don't know your friends so I can't be completely accurate in saying this but either there hanging out with her because they like her and want to get better involved with her if you know what I'm saying or they could be just bad friends. Not to be insulting or anything but it's also possible you maybe did something to them that has made them not want to be around you.

It could be that they find her more interesting or that the two of them have a thing going on and don't want a third wheel!

No, he jsut asked one of her friends out actually haha. Some of them actually want to hang out with both of us, but don't like the way she treats me when we're all hanging out together. In anycase, it really isn't as big a deal as I made it sound last night, but I was pissed off.

Put laxatives in her food.

Solved.

...I'll definitely take it under consideration :teehee:

The better question here is why don't you steal her friends? I'm assuming they are mostly girls. :evilgrin:

Probably comes back to this overclocking thing that was mentioned earlier. lol

But really, just stop letting your sister push you around in front of your friends. You could try the nice approach and ask her to stop when you are away from everyone. If that don't work then ur gonna have to take some more drastic measures. All women have a weakness, or ten so you may have to play that card.

Good luck buddy

Then you can pimp out your friends to your sister.

The first time I saw this it got flipped around in my head. I had to go back and make sure I read it right and was a little disappointed that I hadn't.

Bubba, if your friends dont like the way she treats you around them, ask them to tell her to stop treating you like that or they wont hang out with her.

lol, i was in a similar situation a few years ago. i made the mistake of introducing my older sister to sum of my friends. next thing i know, they r hangin out with her more than me. didnt really piss me off, i just found it kinda annoying. eventually she ended up dating one of my best friends at the time, long story short, i stoped hangin out with him. a few months later they broke up, and he wanted to be all "buddy buddy" again. i said "ok y not". every time we hung out after that he was constantly asking about her and all that kinda stuff. so turns out, my sister turned one of my "best friends" into a d-bag. i havnt talked to him for a year or so. just be warned, when u mix family and friends, sumtimes the outcome is bad. i hope everything works out for u tho