The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

So do they just copy everything Call of Duty does?

I've just about given up on this franchise

You seem to be taking this the wrong way. C130 was in a BF 1942 Desert Combat mod. Except this time it'll have guns which is good and bad. But to say they are just copying CoD is wrong. This dlc is all about vehicles and this one by far one of coolest next to mobile artillery.

You seem to be taking this the wrong way. C130 was in a BF 1942 Desert Combat mod. Except this time it'll have guns which is good and bad. But to say they are just copying CoD is wrong. This dlc is all about vehicles and this one by far one of coolest next to mobile artillery.

my comment has nothing to do with the c-130

Played a bunch of rounds in Closed Quarters, its pretty good. I like the all the new guns except the ACW-R.

MK3A1 is the worst gun in gungame it seems. The maps are pretty good. There are areas for close quarters then there is usually like a courtyard-like area or long hallways. If your on the edge about getting this DLC or Premium, I would recommend it. I'll probably be playing more often now.

Edited by AZNguyen

Close Quarters is like COD on steroids. All the COD peeps will love it. Crappy spawns and flaming bulllets down hallways. All we need is martyrdom and last stand perks. But it is fun to play BF3 that way.

Their advertisements trying to sell me crap that doesn't work are still able to run though. I love how it tells me that I have entered the wrong email or password as though it were MY fault and not theirs. This is the 2nd time.

A friend of mine noticed that some servers have the tag icon Premium. So he's assuming only those servers support Premium queuing. Not that it matters, usually move to another server if it takes to long to queue.

Their advertisements trying to sell me crap that doesn't work are still able to run though. I love how it tells me that I have entered the wrong email or password as though it were MY fault and not theirs. This is the 2nd time.

I got that wrong password error today as well. Reset password fixed it, but I logged in just fine yesterday haha. Stupid battlelog :P

Edited by AZNguyen

Finally won a GG match. The grenade round of GG is the nade launcher, but it doesn't detonate on impact, its like shooting a regular grenade.

Just played Donya Fortress and got 8 rocket kills http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/34535096/1/174402686/ . 8 more to go.

Update: Apparently that nade launcher is an unlockable LVGR or something.

Edited by AZNguyen