The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Less time complaining about hackers more time pew pew.

I have about 1400 hours in this game, that's more than enough "pew pew". You don't even play this game anymore. Stop supporting hackers.

Edited by rourkchris

I have about 1400 hours in this game, that's more than enough "pew pew". You don't even play this game anymore. Stop supporting hackers.

I still play every other week. I just don't go on forums and QQ about hackers every time I run into one. Something you have done several times now.

I still play every other week. I just don't go on forums and QQ about hackers every time I run into one. Something you have done several times now.

Ok know-it-all. Keep supporting hackers. I've pointed out 3? In one forum. Yeah good call.

You just keep trying to pick fights and show everyone how right you are on forums. You've done it several dozen times now.

Edited by rourkchris

How can DICE/EA and PunkBuster miss this guy? http://battlelog.bat...s/514842302/pc/

Are they even trying to find hackers or just giving lip service?

Looks like he has been demoted, declassified, debunked, banned whatever..... :) The battlelog report isn't available anymore and his stats have been reset to zero.

Any way guys, please keep it civil.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok know-it-all. Keep supporting hackers. I've pointed out 3? In one forum. Yeah good call.

You just keep trying to pick fights and show everyone how right you are on forums. You've done it several dozen times now.

AZNguyen owns the internet, didn't you know? If someone doesn't like something that is in his internet, he won't tolerate it. Get with the program, learn to agree with him or you're gonna be banned from the world wide web OK?!

anyways, Armored Kill looks pretty awesome. I might get that one if I start playing more frequently

edit: Also, just read through the last few pages of this thread... so much fail.

Edited by _TheAlexO

If you give good reasons why you dislike something, then I don't care. Most of the reasons you guys give are :teehee: Jive Turkey

CQ looks bad. I don't want Premium. Battlefield franchise is turning into CoD. Those are my opinions. What's the problem?