The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Glad I'm not the only one :)

That's not very nice :P

Night Fire or whatever is the Hardest mission on Hard cause the game saved when I failed mission cause I abandoned Campo and now he's nowhere to be found... the marker is still there but I can't do nothing :( This game is buggy...

Played all night waiting for someone to get on. Having a blast now that I have finally got some gun and vehicle unlocks. I have a problem with TKing people though because the teammate symbols take their sweet time showing up for me, and by that time it's too late. Really bad on HC servers :rolleyes:

If you have previously added me as a friend in Origin/BF3 please be advised that I've changed my player name to RazorbackAR

And, for anyone else who created an Origin account and used a silly name, or even a name with personal information (or maybe even login information) you can now easily change it at Origin's website.

Go to www.Origin.com

Login

Click the "customer service" button near the top middle of the page

One of the first options is to change your Origin I.D.

Click on that and follow the prompts

Be advised that this also changes your EA Master I.D. too though. So if you need that for some other reason you might not want to change.

If you have previously added me as a friend in Origin/BF3 please be advised that I've changed my player name to RazorbackAR

And, for anyone else who created an Origin account and used a silly name, or even a name with personal information (or maybe even login information) you can now easily change it at Origin's website.

Go to www.Origin.com

Login

Click the "customer service" button near the top middle of the page

One of the first options is to change your Origin I.D.

Click on that and follow the prompts

Be advised that this also changes your EA Master I.D. too though. So if you need that for some other reason you might not want to change.

Or you can use this link : http://www.origin.com/us/change-id