The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

AZNguyen owns the internet, didn't you know? If someone doesn't like something that is in his internet, he won't tolerate it. Get with the program, learn to agree with him or you're gonna be banned from the world wide web OK?!

anyways, Armored Kill looks pretty awesome. I might get that one if I start playing more frequently

edit: Also, just read through the last few pages of this thread... so much fail.

Yes I see now. All apologies. Keep up the hacking(shhhhh don't say anything ever).

Edited by rourkchris

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So what does everyone think of armored kill? Played it last night for a while. Seems to be some imbalances. Tank destroyer is exactly that. Javelin as I figured it would be is highly used.

what do you mean by tank destroyer :) I am a noob i will admit it.. Are you referring to Javelin?

Played for a while last night, it is not bad.. it is going to take a while to get used to from close quarters ...

Got most kills while in a gunship though..

Got killed left and right by tanks .. :D Wonder how the dlc in December is going to be...

Unfrotuantely can't fly since it does not like the logitech joystick I have..oh well...

Edited by Gremlin