Gamers Unite!

Bubbaxm2

Only option is "public" and "friends and clans". No offense, but I want to hide my email address from everyone. That is why I've used my old school email address.

Ah. Believe it or not, this is the first time this request has come up. Mind posting it to our feedback area? along with any other suggestions you have? Much appreciated.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you're the only Troy on the site, since you came up right when I started typing your name. lol. Sent you a friend request and a clan invite request (first time using the clan recruitment option, so let's see how it works :) ).

Got it, accepted them all.

In the dashboard, goto settings->privacy and hide your e-mail from the public ;)

Please goto to http://feedback.gamersportal.com and submit your problem there so we can better track it. Chances are if it's a real problem, then others are having the same issue :)

Thanks! Posted mine.

EDIT: I just noticed the message you sent. In any case, people with a similar problem can vote on my post.

Edited by nikola19283

Just got my invite. sent a request to join the OCC group. waiting on clay :P

Hey, I do have to sleep sometimes :P

the avatar uploader button is kaput...total no go....ok so then i guess i'm the funny tri-shape knot thingy until it gets workin...

I dunno...seems to have worked fine for most of us :lol:

Hey, I do have to sleep sometimes :P

I dunno...seems to have worked fine for most of us :lol:

Hey all, we pushed changes to the site last night...one of which broke the profile image uploader (unfortunately), but it's now fixed! Also, we fixed a couple profile isues, clan server saving, and a notification clearing issue with the dropdown menu.

Thanks to those that have used the feedback area for bugs / idea reporting. And incidentally, our logo isn't a 'knot', but rather 3Gs lol. Thanks for the support and keep checking back as we have lots planned!

Hey all, we pushed changes to the site last night...one of which broke the profile image uploader (unfortunately), but it's now fixed! Also, we fixed a couple profile isues, clan server saving, and a notification clearing issue with the dropdown menu.

Cool, I can create clan divisions now! Too bad I can't actually add members to them though ;)