Gamers Unite!

Bubbaxm2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing the site needs though is the ability to import games from other sites, like Steam, Xfire, Raptr, or even Gamespot. Manually having to add games is awful.

Post it up in the feedback section, it is that pink tab on the left hand side. The people running it are really good at listening to sugestions and making the changes/additions if possible. They have fixed/added a couple of things I have suggested already. :)

Wont let me join, says I have to wait for a pot to open up.

I suppose that is to be expected with something Alpha though.

Are you trying to join thru the main page or the link that Clay posted? I haven't heard of anyone having that problem. If you want you can shoot me your email address and I can send you a personal invite. Everyone that joins gets invites that they can send out to friends via e-mail.

Are you trying to join thru the main page or the link that Clay posted? I haven't heard of anyone having that problem. If you want you can shoot me your email address and I can send you a personal invite. Everyone that joins gets invites that they can send out to friends via e-mail.

Derp v Look below v

Edited by Danrik

You shouldn't have to wait for the invite I don't think. It should be instant, at least it was for me. When you join the OCC team though you will have to wait for Clay to approve that one.

i signed up, waiting for an invite tho

I sent a registration in with my occ mail just waiting to be accepted.....if it takes too long I;ll have Jr send me and invite....I was by his house a few minutes ago and he was showing me around the site and a few of the things it does and has to offer

I sent a registration in with my occ mail just waiting to be accepted.....if it takes too long I;ll have Jr send me and invite....I was by his house a few minutes ago and he was showing me around the site and a few of the things it does and has to offer

Did you like what it had to offer? :happy:

As Bubba said its like a Facebook or MySpace for Gamers...or better yet like Fraps website or whatever it was that showed the location of all your friends Globally....

other than that...totally useless

but then again I am willing to give it a shot providing I get in....