The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Avinexis

So, I couldn't find the Whiterun Blacksmith's husband, so I used the player.moveto command.

I found where people go when they die and their body disappears. :mellow:

Why does that sound really freaking scary to me? :mellow:

i never play elder scrolls before. i was looking it the other day at amazon. elder scrolls iv: oblivion.

is this game better on pc or console?

i never play elder scrolls before. i was looking it the other day at amazon. elder scrolls iv: oblivion.

is this game better on pc or console?

It's a personal preference really. If you play on Console you can enjoy the game perfectly. The UI was for all intents and purposes designed to work with a controller, and it's one of those games that just feels "right" with a gamepad.

That being said, if your PC can run Oblivion, you'll have access to console-commands (like cheats or item/character spawn codes and tweaks), community mods that can improve the lifespan of the game by 10x or something ridiculous like that.

Basically what I'd say is, if you want to spend a lot of time playing it and investing time into the game, get it on PC. If you prefer the comfort of a gamepad and don't wish to do anything more than quests and the main quest, get it on Console :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7QZPw04Ks&feature=youtu.be

BTW Oblivion is on steam for like $4.99 right now, I couldn't resist....

I started playing it but only got into an hour of it a long while back. So I figured why not, pick it up with all the DLC for like $6... :)

Edited by greengiant912