OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

Bosco! Got a question, did my stuff get shipped out? I'm back away at school and wouldn't really know if I got it, but I just called my brother, told me nothing showed up to the house. Could you let me know? biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just received the Aten KVMP switch and it is pretty awesome. I'm fairly busy at the moment, but I will try to take photos of it once it's all set up in the near future. Once more thanks to Bosco, OCC and Aten for making Christmas extend into February :cheers: .

I got the Thermalright Akronis heatsink in a few days ago! I almost forgot about this contest, luckily Bosco cleared it up for me!

Its a pretty sweet heatsink, really huge, about 2mm taller and it wouldnt have fit in my Antec DF-85.

Thanks Bosco, ccokeman and everyone else!

First time I've ever won any type of computer hardware too, pretty cool.

Any idea if the Deep Cool stuff was shipped? No rush just curious.

Thats the only thing left, Frank sent a bunch of stuff this past weekend, but ran out of boxes for the deepcool stuff. He sent that will be gone by the end of this week.

Thats the only thing left, Frank sent a bunch of stuff this past weekend, but ran out of boxes for the deepcool stuff. He sent that will be gone by the end of this week.

Awesome, thanks for the update.