OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

i was just throwing that out there in case someone is considering buying one.

Yeah, which is why I agreed with that part of it. 10 dollar difference could go for a much better second fan.

Looks like someone's guts spilled out... get some cable management going on and it'd look a LOT more spacious and better!

I will eventually, but that was how Bosco sent it to me. I wanted to get playing before I worried about the little things, and the fan covers that from my view anyhow.

I was a little disappointed the Corsair psu isn't modular, but hey, I'm not going to make a fuss.

enjoy that pc, it looks killer, other than wire management, i wasnt to worried about winning or loosing, becuase i was too busy enjoying the video card i won in the *unofficial* folding contest, lets see some bench marks!

Looks like someone's guts spilled out... get some cable management going on and it'd look a LOT more spacious and better!

comp-1.jpg

Lol, happy? It'll look even better when the power supply partition thingy comes, cover up that pile of wires in the bottom. I asked Bosco about it, and he said it hadn't come with one, and that he hadn't noticed at the time. He's going to get coolermaster to send me one :)

Yes its coming I am still working on it. Its a lot of work and I am doing a million things so I have been trying to do a little each night but its taking forever lol.

Take your time boss. I was really just wondering if it was gonna come at all, as i said i thought it might not be good business letting the world know what manufacturers we dont like.

Take your time boss. I was really just wondering if it was gonna come at all, as i said i thought it might not be good business letting the world know what manufacturers we dont like.

Oh ya its coming.