OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

That's a heck of a bill Bosco. :x

I got my gear from Noctua today, USPS. Wanted to say thanks Bosco and to sponsor Noctua and the rest. I've really enjoyed this community so far too :)

I'd post some pics but I have school in the morning and I can't wait to tear open my PC and cool the beast :)

Edited by Ceej

Yup i got my noctua fans yesterday.

I must say just pulling them out of the box you can see and feel the quality, it oozes from every millimeter2 of plastic. :biggrin:

Now to figure out how to get a 140mm fan into my narrow case.

wont know if my psu has showed til i can make it home one of these day since i forgot to make my address my work address and it may never be in my hands since some of the peeps in my area are know thieves

wont know if my psu has showed til i can make it home one of these day since i forgot to make my address my work address and it may never be in my hands since some of the peeps in my area are know thieves

It hasn't shipped yet. If you want it to go to another address shoot me a email or a PM. :)

My BlacX 5G - arrived today. Very nice, currently backing up 180GB of stuff at about 46MB/s. IT took me longer to unpack the boxes than it did to set it up and thankfully I now have no need to sort through all the family photos (I had a thing for burst mode for too long).

I am now offering a home to unwanted and unloved SATA HDD's.