OCC Christmas Contest 2010

Bosco

I guess the prizes will ship sometime after CES also? Since CES ended about 5-6 days ago, I'll assume the goods will ship soon.... and I would also REALLY like to see who the most loved and most un-loved companies happen to be! Should be interesting!

I got home last monday night I have not even had time to get settled in yet.

For the prizes that we did not have already the companies were contacted to send stuff out.

Everything else either ccokeman or I have to box up and ship. Its going to us some time to get everything going, but I plan to start sending some stuff next week.

I got home last monday night I have not even had time to get settled in yet.

For the prizes that we did not have already the companies were contacted to send stuff out.

Everything else either ccokeman or I have to box up and ship. Its going to us some time to get everything going' date=' but I plan to start sending some stuff next week. [/quote']

OK. Thanks for the info. Take your time. I'm sure you've got plenty of other stuff to keep you busy. I was just curious as to what the shipping status was...... well, I'm also stoked on getting the fan controller I won. With five 120mm fans screaming at me, it would be REALLY nice to be able to slow 'em down when I'm not gaming, then crank 'em up when the bullets and grenades start flying!

And thanks again for the contest!

I guess the prizes will ship sometime after CES also? Since CES ended about 5-6 days ago, I'll assume the goods will ship soon.... and I would also REALLY like to see who the most loved and most un-loved companies happen to be! Should be interesting!

Probably. I don't think anyone's really tripping about shipping since they won it. At least I don't lol

So is everything shipped? :thumbsup: Cant wait for those fans! Though it means i will have to bite the bullet and either build this case desk thing or buy a bigger case. (biggest fan this thing takes is a 80mm)

No not everything has shipped yet. A lot of prizes myself or ccokeman has and we are going to start shipping over the next week. Anything that companies had not shipped us will start shipping this week if they were not shipped last week.

Just rec'd my SWEET new Sentry LXE fan controller!! Just got it this morning. I haven't had a chance to hook it up yet, but it looks freekin' awesome!!! A bazillion thanks to OCC and also to NZXT for supplying the loot. Too cool!

:-D

Edited by dlb

NOT trying to rush anything at all, because I extremely appreciate any contest prizes! But I just finished my new build, curious as to when my CPU cooler gets to help me achieve 4.2ghz on my 1055t!?! :D :D :D