*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 250 works now. :biggrin:

I took it out reseated again. Gave it longer to dry this time and put it in. Now the only prob is the Dual Sli function has disappeared from nvidia control panel. This is my first dual card setup and i am lost and confused.

That doesn't work.I configured them like that and then tried to reconfigure one of them because i had them both as machine ID:2 , but it tells me my GPU is not supported and to go download the standard client. They both run so long as only one of them is trying to run at the same time but i cant reconfig to get them going at the same time.

Got into the .cfg file and changed the id and they work fine. But i cant run the -config flag without it telling me that my gpu is not supported.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

Have you tried the -forcegpu nvidia_g80 flag? That should at least get it to stop complaining about support. At least my 250 doesn't complain, but then I can't recall if it ever did, and might not mean anything if it did. I was running an Hybrid ATi + nVidia setup, so errors couldn't surprise me at the time.