*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

Did you get mine? (you are the one donating one of the EVGA GTS250s correct?)

Yes, I have both addresses now. Will try to get to the post office at 7:55AM tomorrow, lol. I got there at 8:45 and there were 12 people ahead of me in each line.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I guess that because Christmas is so close. Though i would have shipped a whole lot earlier for peace of mind about gifts getting there before Christmas. Dont sweat it if you cant get there tomorrow i can wait till after christmas, and im sure whoever you are sending the other one to wont mind much. I mean its free! If it takes a month thats still better than $150.

It means your oc is not stable(i think) how many hours of prime and heavy games did you do before declaring it 'stable'? Mine i ran 3d mark 06 backto back for a couple hours and prime for 12 hours. And FAH for 3 weeks solid now.

Lol who knows...

As for my ram.. Yer, been meaning to replace it with another set of hyperx but never got around to it.. I got lucky with these values... They aren't even suppose to oc this high hahah they been sitting at that freq for months now hahah poor things

Lol who knows...

As for my ram.. Yer, been meaning to replace it with another set of hyperx but never got around to it.. I got lucky with these values... They aren't even suppose to oc this high hahah they been sitting at that freq for months now hahah poor things

What volts was your 1055t at ? I remember it took 1.45 or more to get it stable

I should get my GTX580 next year and my 1090t is sitting at 4.2ghz so I'll be ready for folding soon