*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

Should be more than 100k a week extra.. I did more than 100k just this week on my own.. And add speedcrazys 85k makes near 200k just 2 ppl... Surely would be wayyyyyyyyy higher than 100k per week since this started

And congrats boys enjoy ur prizes :-)

But ull need more than a pair of 250s to beat me.. Especially since I get either my 460 or another 580 this week hahah I'm leaning towards the 460 coz I can't sli yet but I can physx it :-P

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be more than 100k a week extra.. I did more than 100k just this week on my own.. And add speedcrazys 85k makes near 200k just 2 ppl... Surely would be wayyyyyyyyy higher than 100k per week since this started

It raised 100k not it was 100k.

460 for physx? You know that is overkill.

It raised 100k not it was 100k.

460 for physx? You know that is overkill. Though i know you just want an excuse to get another card folding.

never said the 450 was any good lol im just saying, most ppl seem to get the 450 for physx.. and here in australia, the price difference between that n a 460 is like $40... so why would i even bother going with a 450.. might as well go 460 and oc the . outta it.. then ill fold like mad as well and also handle physx easy as piss :P

btw im flying through the ranks still hahahah