*UNOFFICIAL* OCC Folding@Home Contest

RJR

Even though the competition is over, keep this thread alive with updates of our progress?? I've almost caught u camaro... I reckon by the morning I'll pass u hahah and ontoy way to passing speed again hahahah then come Thursday, the 460 enters the fray!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the competition is over, keep this thread alive with updates of our progress?? I've almost caught u camaro... I reckon by the morning I'll pass u hahah and ontoy way to passing speed again hahahah then come Thursday, the 460 enters the fray!

When it comes down to competition between folders, maybe you should create a new thread for it? There's already plenty of other similar threads, and I'm sure you guys could all use the larger e-peens. :P

Got you matty. And another big one in the works. evilgrin.gif

So much for your 580. I should just invest in upgrading from a quad to a hexa core.(i7 980x)

i dunno if its worth that much money though, and i know you are all going to pass me soon, but when i win the newegg shopping spree, your going to be in for it!

You mean when i win it. And build my dream SR-2 Classified 4 GTX 580 folding rig. :P

EDIT: RJR could i have a tracking number when my prize gets shipped to make sure i'm home when it turns up.(my last parcel was left out in the rain)

Edited by SpeedCrazy

@SpeedCrazy

I'll be shipping your GTS 250 and SLI Bridge tomorrow (or Wednesday, if I forget). It may or may not have a tracking number, depends on whether I go through USPS or UPS. Regardless, I'll have it wrapped in anti-static plastic so it won't get wet.

Ah. So you think!

How could you possibly compete with 4 GTX 580s and 2 8-12 Xeons, and my current rig?

@matty

Look at this;

Quite surprising but ive been on there for 3 or 4 days now. You have been too, only for slightly longer.