Why did I use TigerDirect...?

Miek

After ordering from Newegg and having Purolator royally f*** up resulting in sending my package back and getting a refund, the guy that this laptop is for goes hell bent on ordering from TigerDirect because they use UPS. Anyway... I've been waiting for two days for my payment to finish processing. They said they will call me if they need additional details.

I noticed a missed call from 888 999 8800. After Googling the number, I found out that it's some automated number from TigerDirect. So... now what? The site says that the order hasn't yet shipped.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I never order from TigerDirect anymore after they double charged me (once after I bought it, and again after it was shipped, and after that, my original charge dropped after 5 business days - I ordered about $700 worth), and then when I received the packages, they shipped the wrong product, and then when I had to pay to ship it back, they sent me the wrong product again. I hope you're lucky!

Me too. I wanted to use Newegg but he had a freak-out. >.<

He's convinced the horror stories aren't true because the stuff for his PC arrived OK.

Edited by Miek

I got an email saying "MICHAEL, Your Confirmation is Needed‏" but within, there is no link or number to call to confirm anything. >.< Newegg was SOOOO much better than this.

I should have just overruled the decision. >.>

There was only a link that said "click here!" so I did... And apparently now I'm on their mailing list.

Edited by Miek

I got an email saying "MICHAEL, Your Confirmation is Needed‏" but within, there is no link or number to call to confirm anything. >.< Newegg was SOOOO much better than this.

I should have just overruled the decision. >.>

There was only a link that said "click here!" so I did... And apparently now I'm on their mailing list.

:mfp:

Have fun with those effin catalogs in your mail soon :lol: , I called and got "removed" but then got more catalogs from other businesses AND TigerDirect's still (they said it would take time to process but it seemed too well timed) :mellow: