How many games unplayed?

Deathmineral

I was just organizing the games in my games list on steam and found out that about half of my games are either unfinished or I haven't even touched them yet. I know there are some others here that have a good amount of unplayed games as every time steam has a sale many of us say "I really shouldn't get this, I already have a ton of games I still need to play". :lol: So how big is your list?

My list is 34 at the moment, and with the holidays right around the corner, I don't doubt that I will see an increase in this list. :lol:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/uploads/monthly_10_2010/post-66550-12882059752402_thumb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have some seriously awesome games on there you need to play!

I know, but it's hard for me to find the time anymore, last time I really had the free time to get into one of these games was like 3 weeks ago. :lol:

I have about 45 that I have yet to play at all and plenty more that I haven't completed. Though I did just break 520 hours on TF2. :P

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a big list, and I don't even know how some people stay interested in TF2 like they do, I have some friends with over 1000 hours on that game. I don't even have that much time on left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, and team fortress 2 put together. :lol:

there are only 4 on my list that I havent played yet. and 2 of them I bought since my motherboard died, so I wont be able to play either of them for at least 3 weeks

I have about that many (40) that I havent even played...I have never finished a game...other than the first Harry Potter game and Titan Quest Immortal Throne

NEVER finished a game? :mellow: You mean 100% or just "reaching the end"?

I have maybe 15 - 20 unfinished games :P But I've tried them at least once.

I probably have.. maybe.. 60-70 games on Steam I haven't played yet. :lol: I have 93 games on Steam total, a vast majority haven't been touched. I have about 40 more PC games on disc but every single one of those has been played and/or beaten at least once.

Commandos Series (Played 1 mission out of 4 games)

Far Cry 2 (Played for 1 week, never finished)

Half-Life Series ( Played at most 30 min be4 I got a headache)

Lead and Gold (Played 1 game, won it in a giveaway)

Left 4 Dead (Only put in 6 hours and stopped playing)

Madballs in...Babo: Invasion (Played a little over an hour, bought it for laptop but it can't run it smoothly)

Plain Sight (14 minutes total, huge headache after 5 minutes)

Portal (Could only play 30 minutes at a time before headache)

Edited by Krazyxazn