R.I.P 360 Slim

ir_cow

I thought i would do a quick rant about the new 360 Slim, because mine just broke... Not even 4 months old and the disc drive stop reading anything in fact now the drive won't spin the disc anymore. lucky for me M$ covers just about everything under the 1 year warranty with free shipping. Without an xbox that was able to go on live i went through a few boxes and found one that only had a bad disk drive.

i have to manually spin up the drive because the motor is going bad but i can still play halo!

but really M$ how can you guys make the same mistakes over and over again, even the new S controller has a broken start button.

Edited by hornybluecow

I thought i would do a quick rant about the new 360 Slim, because mine just broke... Not even 4 months old and the disc drive stop reading anything in fact now the drive won't spin the disc anymore. lucky for me M$ covers just about everything under the 1 year warranty with free shipping. Without an xbox that was able to go on live i went through a few boxes and found one that only had a bad disk drive.

i have to manually spin up the drive because the motor is going bad but i can still play halo!

but really M$ how can you guys make the same mistakes over and over again, even the new S controller has a broken start button.

That's just ironic. I thought they fixed all the errors in the new model? Glad I bought a playstation..

Ahhhh, got it. Makes sense now. :lol:

My 360 Elite, one of the first gens of that, had the disc drive fail about a year after I bought it. Hasn't given me any problems since I got it fixed but thats because I barely use it. :P Hopefully you get the Slim fixed quickly, nice to see MS still has failure rates.

My disc tray doesn't open.

If I apply pressure on it while it's trying to open it pops out.

ahh the good old samsung drives, easy enough to fix usually but you have to open it first.