What is the best AM3 cooler that doesnt need MB removal to fit?

I am way too lazy to remove all the stuff plugged into my MB and then remove that too to fit an aftermarket cooler, which is the best cooler that fits onto an AM3 socket using the supplied bracket on the MB?

Well most coolers won't need a back plate on AMD since all AMD boards have one already. Usually the only time you need to remove the motherboard is if your water cooling or putting on a cooling with a custom mount or something.

I am way too lazy to remove all the stuff plugged into my MB and then remove that too to fit an aftermarket cooler, which is the best cooler that fits onto an AM3 socket using the supplied bracket on the MB?

Depends on your case. Most have a hole in the tray that will give you access to the mounting plate on the back of the mobo without having to remove the mobo from the case.

I would also have to say Core Contact Freezer, its like $40 at Newegg. Do not mind the negative reviews 99.99% of them are people bitching because they never got their mail in rebate. Am I the only person that thinks Newegg needs to remove reviews that do not actually talk about the product like the people that give an item 1 egg because UPS lost their .?

Edited by slick2500